- Mayor Tom Salm and council members Chris Hoffman and Gerry Kuhl
- because a vote on silencing the whistles had failed in a tie vote at their previous meeting
- the council members unanimously approved a conceptual plan presented by engineers from Veenstra & Kimm. Council member Brad Kunkel was absent from the meeting.
- while the siren at the fire station will still sound at these times. Both sirens will still be utilized to signal emergencies as they have in the past. Council member Sue Ballantyne was the sole dissenting vote. Council member Steve Stange was absent.
- the North Liberty City Council set a public hearing on a vote to rent a space for City Hall. Since the Iowa Code equates signing a lease agreement to borrowing money