- as the Clippers embarked on what he called “a heck of a run.” The Clay Miller show continued with a pair of baskets narrowing the gap 40-32. Miller hit again around the 6:24 mark to make it 40-34. Another Miller shot made it 41-36.
- Nile Eckermann and Clay Miller added baskets as well. The Bears put up six points in the second before Miller and Stopko found the iron. Down 24-14
- and Clay Miller scored eight. Drew Disterhoft had seven points for the night
- Alise Miller nailed an RBI double to bring Klein home. Miller was brought in by Stumpff for a 5-1 lead. Neither team scored in the fifth and Kennedy was again denied in the top of the sixth.
- is in his second term following a 2008 victory over challenger Mariannette Miller-Meeks. Miller-Meeks is again challenging Loebsack