- Inc. in North Liberty stated that her group is not entirely disappointed by the judge’s ruling.
- ” Judge Sosalla wrote. He also stated that the status of 380 DG and its compliance with Iowa Code chapter 403 are “sufficiently in issue to warrant a full hearing prior to the city completing its urban renewal project involved in this action.”
- the North Liberty City Council approved a final plan presented by RCA North Liberty Living Center for the building to be built on 4 acres of land off Ashley Court in North Liberty.
- the city also agreed to purchase an adjacent 40 acres of land and sell it for future development. The $12 million in bonds for the land purchase would have been repaid through Tax Increment Financing (TIF) revenues and sale of the adjacent lots. However
- Court rules against Coralville in proposed annexation