- represented the next generation of ocean warriors. They were working together on a new ocean documentary at the time of Irwin’s tragic death in 2006. After Irwin’s death
- ” and presents an underwater ocean scene
- and chartered a helicopter service to take me to his 69-ft. yacht sailing off the coast of Tasmania for a get-together. Carl and I have gotten to be great friends during the on-going debacle of oil gushing into the ocean.
- family update,I’ve had two requests to write about my dogs and stop reminding the people who chanted “drill baby drill” that they have serious soul searching to do. Okay
- taking daily walks and doing crossword puzzles. Ivan will be remembered for always having a smile on his face and being full of life. He never complained and enjoyed the simple things in life.