- has been accomplished to the delight of the board and administrators. Removal of the deteriorating structure is included in the first phase of what will be a multi-year renovation of the middle school.
- school board vice president. “You’ve got an elementary school that is below 100 kids. How long can a school like that be viable?
- Solon Methodist Church hosts vacation Bible School July 29
- at 11:30 a.m. on its property at the corner of South Kansas Ave. and West Zeller in North Liberty. The church will break ground to construct phase one of a two-phase 12
- curb and gutter and a storm sewer system– is currently in the design phase. The city contracted with Shive-Hattery Architecture and Engineering firm for the design phase of the project in December 2008